We receive feedback from the children in our school in so many different ways and we listen to the comments they share about their learning and wider experiences as a member of our school.
Here are some of the comments from our end of year questionnaire (July 2022);
Why do you enjoy coming to school?
- When I am here, I do great sports, tennis and catching.
- We learn to not be rude.
- I want to see my friends.
- I love learning all the different things
- I like when we go on trips like Kew Gardens and mudlarking.
What do you enjoy learning?
- I am very good at drawing and doing letters.
- PE, science, plants and experiments.
- I love Streetdance
- Forest School is the best!
- Maths is my favourite.
What do you like best at school?
- My teachers are kind. They do not shout. I like my friends. I like everybody.
Tell us something that you have learnt this year that is exciting...
I have learned number bonds, lots of science about animals and materials.
The Great fire of London was brilliant when we made and burn our houses.
I can read chapter books really well from the libray.